Metro Building Services Video
As a full-service Construction Retail Renovation company, Metro Building Services provides both retail and commercial property owners with a broad scope of maintenance services, including renovations, improvements, remodeling, repairs. As a state licensed contractor you are assured we will stand behind every job. With expertise in many areas we can handle all your needs with a single point of contact. Metro Building Services was built with customers in mind. Dedication and excellence is our commitment.
WHAT WE DO
We provide complete Building Services to Retail & Commercial Property owners. Need general repairs or major office renovations we can assist. We specialize in framing steel stud construction, drywall and painting. From flooring to ceiling we help you plan your new office space.
As General Contractors we provide you with many years of experience remodeling or construction of your office.
CEO / Director
As CEO and Project manager, we coordinate a wide variety of construction projects, including the building of all types of residential, commercial, and industrial structures, and schools and hospitals. As your Construction manager we oversee an entire project or just part of one. I schedule and coordinate all design and construction processes, including the selection, hiring, and oversight of specialty trade contractors.
- Analytical Skills: great at planning for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Decision Making: We make lots of decisions, such as picking subcontractors, materials, paints, and more.
- Management Skills: As the boss on site, we lead the teams, and keep them motivated and focused on the job.
- Communication: Good writing and speaking skills are needed by construction managers when communicating with employees, writing proposals, subcontractors, procuring materials and dealing with clients.
- Technical Skills: Construction managers must know construction methodologies, read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
- Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial in construction. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.